Join up with Linda Hardy & the rest of the Westbank’s aficionados of France as they meet for the French Film Club! Attendees will watch the film of the month at home & join the group on the third Monday of the month to discuss it in French.
The June selection is My Best Friend. Catherine, refuses to believe that her business partner, the unlikeable François, has a best friend, so she challenges him to set up an introduction. Scrambling to find someone willing to pose as his best pal, François enlists the services of a charming taxi driver to play the part.
@ Westbank on Monday, June 17 from 7-8 p.m.
Are you wondering what kinds of films this group had discussed in the past? Here is the list for the last year.
- May, 2013 - The Intouchables
- April, 2013 - Incendies
- March, 2013 - Two Days in Paris
- February, 2013 - A Heart in Winter (Un Cœur En Hiver)
- January, 2013 - The Closet (Le Placard)
- December, 2012 - Chocolat
- October, 2012 - Coco Before Chanel
- August, 2012 - Murmur of the Heart
- July, 2012 - La Vie en Rose