Every year, hundreds of volunteers provide thousands of volunteer hours to help the library. We need volunteers for technology help, the checkout desk, and programs assistance.
You must be at least 13 years of age to volunteer at the library. Learn more about teen volunteering here.
Return your application to the checkout desk at either library, or email it to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Teen Volunteer Application (after school or weekend shifts during the school year)
- Teen Volunteer Summer Application (3 hour weekly shift)
- Tech Teen Application (Tuesdays after schools or Saturdays)
- Adult Volunteers Application (2-3 hour weekly shift)
Additional volunteer opportunities at the library include:
- Friends of the Library, our non-profit support group, hosts our annual Artisan's Market and coordinates Madrone Trail efforts.
- Teen Drop-In Help on designated Sundays – check the calendar for dates and locations
- MLIS Practicum or Capstone Students - email our Associate Director
Existing Volunteers log-in to Volgistics.