Data updated 9/23
Austin/Travis County is at Risk Stage 5 as of August 5. Officials are urging vaccines and masks.
|Comparison||Total Cases||Daily Cases/100K||Fatalities||Fatalities last 7 days|
|Cases last 7 days|
Daily numbers are a 7-day rolling average. *Texas is now including probable cases in the data (12/2020). Travis County has always included it.
Travis County Trends (7-day averages)
There is a 2-week gap in 7-day averages due to the freeze in February. Beginning May 14, 2021, data is not recorded on weekends.
- Local data 2,249 total confirmed cases in 78746 and 78733; 30 cases in the last 7 days. Map
- New hospitalizations Travis County 44per day (7-day average)
- Trauma Service Area O ICU beds available adults 4; kids 5
- Positivity Texas 15%
- Positivity Travis County 8% (weekly)
- Eanes data 2020-21 207 confirmed cases since 8/18/21; 23 confirmed cases in the last 7 days; 32 active. Confirmed cases 2020-21 school year 433. Dashboard
State Guidelines and Resources
Austin/Travis County Health and City of Austin
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CD)
Federal Drug Administration (FDA)
Westlake Hills Website City offices are closed. Contact via email or phone. Sign up for alerts.
Rollingwood COVID-19 Resource page.