Our libraries are closed to the public until we have confidence that it is safe to open. In the meantime…
Accessing the Collections
- Reserve & Pick Up – hours 1-4pm daily except Sundays and holidays. Pick up hours beginning September 14 will be noon-3pm.
- Return items to building-mounted book drops any time (to the left of the front door and in Laura’s drive-thru). The drive-up book drop at Westbank is closed on days the library is closed.
- Requests You can place requests through your library account. Please limit your requests as our budget has been affected by the pandemic.
- Book Bundles for Kids
- Digital library (instructions)
- Ebooks through Overdrive/Libby, Bibliotecha
- Audiobooks through RBDigital, Overdrive/Libby, Bibliotecha
- Magazines through RBDigital, Consumer Reports, databases
- Newspapers through RBDigital, New York Times, Austin American-Statemsan, Newsbank
- Film through Kanopy, Acorn
- Many other resources: Mango Languages, Bookflix, Tunblebooks, Learning Express, Morningstar, Valueline, and more!
Book donations We are not accepting book donations at this time.
Newsletter You can sign up for our newsletter on our homepage. We share local information and any updates to library service about once per week during library closure. See past newsletters here.