Our Westbank location has suffered water damage and currently, no services are offered there. More info
Our libraries are closed to the public until we have confidence that we can operate the library safely for staff and visitors.
Re-opening plans – tentatively June 2021
- Limited hours for browsing and in-building services – TBA
- Continued external services: reserve and pick up, book bundles, take-home activities, print service, online programs
- Staff vaccinated (in progress)
- Construction work at Westbank complete; materials that were moved to Laura’s Library are returned to Westbank
- Spaces are prepped for distanced activity
- Travis County at Stage 1 or 2
Access the Collections
- Reserve & Pick Up hours 11am-6pm daily except Sundays and holidays. NEW hours!
- Book Bundles for all ages – request up to 10 items hand-picked for your child by library staff
- Return items to the building-mounted book drops at Laura’s Library any time (to the left of the front door and in Laura’s drive-thru). Book drops at Westbank are currently closed.
- Requests You can place requests through your library account. Please limit your requests as our budget has been affected by the pandemic.
- Interlibrary Loans can be requested through your account.
- Digital library including ebooks, downloadable audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, films, and learning resources
- Digital Library instructions
Book donations We are not accepting book donations at this time.
Volunteers Our volunteer program is on hiatus.