This week, the Writing Workshop is being offered simultaneously online and in-person from 5:00 to 6:30pm. This is a trial of this new format, which we may start offering once a month. Check the calendar for updates.
Click here to join the program online, or come to Laura’s Library to join us in-person.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Whether you’re a seasoned writer or just starting out, you are welcome to join the Westbank Writing Workshop. Meet with other writers, and try your hand at some writing prompts.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.