Learn to code in HTML/CSS and use it to build a fun web comic. All in 1 hour!
Want to introduce real coding to your child? Is your child ready to move beyond Scratch, Code.org, and Minecraft?
During this coding workshop, your child will:
- Get an introduction to real coding (no drag and drop).
- Learn to code in HTML/CSS.
- Do hands-on coding exercises using a professional code editor.
- Build a fun web comic to share with friends.
- No prior coding experience is needed!
We recommend registering early here, but we will accommodate walk-ins.
Please arrive ten minutes early for set up help. The library has a few laptops available, but we recommend you bring your own a laptop. (Please note: The program we’ll be using works only with computers, not iPads or phones.)
Age range: 10 and up.
Jey Iyempandi is the founder and CEO of CodeWizardsHQ, a coding program that teaches coding to middle and high school students. Students take live, instructor-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. You can find more information about them here: www.codewizardshq.com