Led by volunteer Camille Hoff, this book club reads and discusses books focusing on women’s perspective of the world. Their reading list includes literary fiction, non-fiction, and some classic titles. Join the group on the fourth Saturday of the month at 3 p.m. at Laura’s Library.
- March – A Wilderness Station: Selected Stories, 1968 – 1994 by Alice Munro
- April – Circe by Madeline Miller
- May – Women who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- June – The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- July – Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- August – A Life’s Work: On Becoming a Mother by Rachel Cusk
- September – Alias Grace: A Novel by Margaret Atwood