Click here to join Daytime Book Group, a live virtual program happening at 4pm.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Daytime Book Group comes together once a month to discuss books that explore life from many angles – from the author’s viewpoint, from the characters’ experiences, and from the group members’ personal perspectives. The group reads both fiction and non-fiction, and participants engage in lively discussions on the topic. Members usually meet after the book discussion at a nearby restaurant for social talk and visiting.2020 Reading List:
- January 5 – Molly Ivins Can’t Say That, Can She? by Molly Ivins
- February 2 – Inland: A Novel by Téa Obreht
- March 1 – Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- April 5 – How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
- May 3 – Chances Are… by Richard Russo
- June 7 – Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
- July 5 – A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- August 2 – It Can’t Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
- August 30 – Becoming by Michelle Obama (Library closed on 1st Sunday of Sept)
- October 4 – The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- November 1 – East of the Mountains by David Guterson
- December 6 – A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean