Click here to join the Eanes History Group, a live virtual program.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Texas History Resources at the State Archives
Learn about the collections documenting the history of Texas the State Archives preserved in the heart of downtown Austin at the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
Peggy Price serves as the as Education Outreach Coordinator for the Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC). Price offers informative presentations on the collections, resources, and services available through the Archives and Information Division at TSLAC. She holds degrees in Library Science, History and English. Prior to her appointment at TSLAC, she worked in Preservation, Special Collections and Reference Services at academic libraries.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.