Click here to join Medicare 101 with Lee Green, a live virtual program.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
How do you sign up for Medicare? How much does it cost? Which coverage options are right for you?
Licensed insurance agent Lee Green will be on Zoom to present an informational seminar on Medicare basics, helping you to understand your options and answering any questions you might have.
With more than thirty years of experience in the insurance field, Lee Green has worked as both a marketing director and a benefit consultant before becoming an independent insurance agent specializing in Medicare coverage.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.