Click here to join Mysteries and More, a live virtual discussion group happening at 1pm.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Interested in investigating some cryptic crimes with other mystery lovers? Come to the Mysteries and More Book Club every third Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. at Westbank Library! Led by Pam Wood and library staff, you’ll join other amateur agents and bloodhound bookworms to talk suspects, motives, alibis, and cracking the case.
This group is on hiatus in November and December.
- January – The Black Echo by Michael Connelly
- February – AUTHOR VISIT: Jeff Abbott discussing Never Ask Me
- March – Hunting Game by Helene Tursten
- April – Down the River unto the Sea by Walter Mosley
- May – A Rustle of Silk by Alys Clare
- June – The Witch Elm by Tana French
- July – The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- August – A Quiet Place by Seicho Matsumot
- September – Before the Poison by Peter Robinson
- October – The Last Days of Night by Graham Moore
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.