Click here to join Shakespeare Out Loud, a live virtual program happening at 4pm.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Shakespeare Out Loud is a group of people who meet monthly at Laura’s Library to explore the genius of The Bard and to understand Shakespeare’s plays on a level that most readers have never experienced. In addition to reading the plays, this group features engaging and stimulating conversation, while investigating the cultural and historical context in which each play is set. New persons are always welcome.
The group is led by Landon Shultz, PhD/DMin.
This group is currently reading Antony and Cleopatra.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.