Click here to join Sisters in Crime, a live virtual discussion group happening at 2pm.
Writing: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and The Funny presented by Kaye George
Ah, the stories Kaye George can tell. As a best-selling author across the spectrum of mystery genres (both traditional and indie), a Silver Falchion winner, an Agatha and Derringer finalist, a reviewer for Suspense Magazine, and editor of the “What’s Your Process” column in Mysterical-E magazine, she’s been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt! Please join us for a lively and entertaining walk through her storied career and bring your questions! If anyone knows the answer or has an anecdote to share, Kaye will. You don’t want to miss this!
Kaye George is a national-bestselling, multiple-award-winning author of pre-history, traditional, and cozy mysteries (her latest is the Vintage Sweets series from Lyrical Press), as well as over 50 short stories. She is a member of Sisters in Crime, Smoking Guns chapter (Knoxville), Guppies chapter, Authors Guild of TN, Knoxville Writers Group, and Austin Mystery Writers. She lives and works in Knoxville, TN.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.