Click here to join Sisters in Crime, a live virtual discussion group happening at 2pm.
Publishing and Marketing in a Pandemic: Panel Discussion Moderated by Kelly Manfredini
Join us for a lively discussion about the challenges encountered when publishing and marketing a book during a pandemic. Learn what strategies our panel authors used to get their new releases to readers! Our panel includes authors Dave Ciambrone, Helen Currie Foster, Patrick Kelly, and Susan Toalson.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.