Click here to join Sisters in Crime, a live virtual discussion group happening at 2pm.
Editing 101- Rachel MacAulay
Rachel MacAulay has over 31 years of experience as a freelance writer, editor, and proofreader. She is going to talk about the different types of editing for a manuscript and some common mistakes she sees writers making in their work. You aren’t going to want to miss this one.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.