Click here to join Vaccine Myths with Dr. Roe, a live virtual program.
If you’re having difficulties, please refer to Zoom’s support information. Westbank Library is unable to provide tech assistance during the program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule tech help or if you would like additional information regarding this library program.
Dr. Daniel Roe, Medical Director for VIK Complete Care, will present information and do a Q&A about dispelling myths of the Covid-19 Vaccine. Do you have questions or concerns about Covid or about the vaccine? Come learn from a medical expert and be part of the discussion.
Board certified in emergency medicine, Dr. Roe earned his medical degree at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas and completed a residency in Emergency Medicine at Columbia University / St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City. Prior to becoming Medical Director at VIK Complete Care, Dr. Roe served as Chief Operating Officer, Chief Medical Officer and Medical Director of Emergency Services and Telemedicine at a rural hospital in Arizona.
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.