Click here to join Women in Print, a live virtual discussion happening at 3pm.
Led by library staff, this book club reads and discusses books focusing on women’s perspective of the world. Their reading list includes literary fiction, non-fiction, and some classic titles.
- January – What You Have Heard Is True by Carolyn Forche
- February – Persuasion by Jane Austen
- March – Men We Reaped by Jesmyn Ward
- April – The Testaments: A Novel by Margaret Atwood
- May – Dear Mrs. Bird by A.J. Pearce
- June – A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas
- July – Celestial Bodies by Jokha Alharthi
- August – Fierce Attachments: A Memoir by Vivian Gornick
- September – The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World by Melinda Gates
- October – My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
- November – The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict
- December – The Puccini Connection by Sam Bond
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.