Click here to join Women in Print, a live virtual discussion happening on fourth Saturdays at 3pm.
Led by volunteer Camille Hoff, this book club reads and discusses books focusing on women’s perspective of the world. Their reading list includes literary fiction, non-fiction, and some classic titles. Join the group on the fourth Saturday of the month at 3 p.m.
- January – What You Have Heard Is True by Carolyn Forche
- February – Persuasion by Jane Austen
- March – Men We Reaped by Jesmyn Ward
- April – The Testaments: A Novel by Margaret Atwood
- May – Dear Mrs. Bird by A.J. Pearce
- June – A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas
- July – Celestial Bodies by Jokha Alharthi
- August – Fierce Attachments: A Memoir by Vivian Gornick
- September – The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World by Melinda Gates