Click here to join Young Adult Book Club, a live virtual discussion group happening at 4:45pm.
Teen-facilitated YA book club for fans of Young Adult literature. Please note, some books contain mature content.
2020 Book Selections:
- January 2 – Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds (4pm)
- February 6 – Meet Cute by various authors
- March 5 – Jackaby by William Ritter
- March 19 – A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro (4pm)
- April 2 – The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- May 7 – The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
- May 21 –Ship It by Britta Lundin
- June 4 – Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- June 18 – Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- July 2 – One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- July 16 – Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- August 6 – Summer Days and Summer Nights by Stephanie Perkins
- December 3 – Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.