Click here to join Young Adult Book Club, a live virtual discussion group happening at 4:45pm.
Teen-facilitated YA book club for fans of Young Adult literature. Please note, some books contain mature content.
2021 Book Selections:
- January 7th: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- February 4th: Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- March 4th: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- March 18th: Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
- April 1st: Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- May 6th: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- May 20th: Emma by Jane Austen
- June 3rd: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- June 17th: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- July 1st: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- July 15th: Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- August 5th: Persuasion by Jane Austen
- September 2nd: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- October 7th: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- November 4th: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- December 2nd: A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Please read these ground rules ahead of the conversation:
- Please keep your camera on for the discussion and provide your name.
- Mute if there is background noise.
- Respect the privacy of others by not reporting what you hear in this conversation with any specificity or attribution.
- Be respectful and listen when others are speaking.
- Allow everyone’s voice to be heard that wants to be heard.