Westbank Libraries is continuing our partnership with Austin Senior Resource Alliance to present a year-long series of candid conversations with local experts focused on the unique and complex issues facing Austin’s mature homeowners and families. Join us on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 10:30am at Laura’s Library to be part of the conversation. Check out each month’s topic below:
- January: Aging in Place and Staying Put
- February: The Truth About Probate for Property Owners
- March: The Truth About De-cluttering Your Home
- April: How to Pay for Senior Living
- May: The Truth About Avoiding Homeowner Scams
- June: The Truth About Communicating with Adult Children
- July: The Truth About 55+ Senior Living Options
- August: The Truth About Liquidating the Extra “Stuff”
- September: The Truth About Building, Buying, or Remodeling Your “Last” Home
- October: The Truth About Selling As-Is
- November: The Truth About Living, Dying, and Leaving a Legacy
- December: No Seminar
June: The Truth About Communicating with Adult Children
Are you prepared for the next evolution in your relationship with your adult children? Relationships evolve and change just like people, but navigating those changes isn’t always easy. Complex family dynamics, blended families, and changing social norms impact both the choices we make how we communicate them.
Join us for a poignant and candid conversation concerning communicating with adult children as you age.