Westbank Libraries is partnering with Austin Senior Resource Alliance to present a year-long series of candid conversations with local experts focused on the unique and complex issues facing Austin’s mature homeowners and families. Join us on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 10:30am at Laura’s Library to be part of the conversation. Check out each month’s topic below:
- January: The Truth About Living to be 100
- February: The Truth About Probate for Property Owners
- March: The Truth About Decluttering Your Home
- April: The Truth About “Advance Care Planning”
- May: The Truth About Avoiding Homeowner Scams
- June: The Truth About Communicating with Adult Children
- July: The Truth About 55+ Senior Living Options
- August: The Truth About Liquidating the Extra “Stuff”
- September: The Truth About Building, Buying, or Remodeling Your “Last” Home
- October: The Truth About Selling As-Is
- November: The Truth About Living, Dying, and Leaving a Legacy
- December: No Seminar
The Truth About 55+ Senior Living Options
More and more retirees of all ages are relocating to active adult and senior living communities all around the country. You may be considering such a move yourself, but just aren’t sure what all the fuss is about!
During this 90-minute panel discussion, you will learn the facts about local 55+ living options from some of the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in the industry. We will cover locations, amenities, and costs for both purchase and lease options for those 55 and older.