- Coronavirus information – collection of information from official sources (maintained by the library)
- Foundation Communities – help signing up for health insurance
- Project Access – healthcare assistance for low-income uninsured residents
- Travis County COVID hotline – info for the uninsured: (512) 978-8775; in conjunction with CommUnityCare (multi-language website) and Central Health (English and Spanish)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Are you in a crisis? Call 800-273-8255 or Text TALK to 741741
- Mental Health America – comprehensive resources for persons with mental health issues during the pandemic:
- Medication access, substance abuse and recovery
- Financial assistance
- Tools and information on anxiety
- Tools and information on connecting with others
- Crisis resources
- Information for families and caregivers
- Information for domestic abuse survivors
- Information for LGBTQ+ individuals
- Information for Veterans
- Integral Care – Crisis Care 512-472-HELP (4357); mental health services according to ability to pay; walk-in urgent clinic
- SIMS Foundation – resources for the music industry
- Shine –self-care tools (in partnership with Mental Health America)
Food, Hygiene, and Housing
- Travis County Family Support Services – they can help you navigate available resources. Their phone number is 512-854-9020. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Austin and Travis County Community Resources – includes assistance with utilities, evictions, housing, food assistance, business resources, unemployment help, and healthcare services
- Housing and Utility Assistance
- Internet and phone provider information
- Workforce Solutions childcare resources for essential workers
- Map and list of food, toilets, showers, hand-washing, and electrical resources
- Austin Travis County Services Homeless Resources
- 2-1-1 Call 2-1-1 to get answers to questions about social services.
- 3-1-1 You can call 3-1-1 to get answers to general questions you may have. You can also email 311.
- Eanes ISD continues to provide lunches for children in need. Email to inquire.