Our new and improved newsletter features special programs, library resources, and services which Westbank Libraries offer to support our busy community. If you missed receiving it, you can sign up here.
Every month we present about 100 different programs at our two libraries. These programs provide an opportunity to learn from experts, ask questions, and spend time with your neighbors. They cover a wide range of topics:
- Business programs (One Million Cups, business technology)
- Parenting (Outside the Box speaker series, Westlake High School speaker series, education book club)
- Book Clubs, Shakespeare, French Film Club
- Chess (all ages)
- Trail hikes
- Mind & Body (yoga, meditation, Qi Gong, Laughter Yoga, Women in Transition, Changing Perspective and Awareness discussion group)
- Creativity (Guitar Jam, adult coloring, knitting, quilting)
- Technology help
- Story times for all ages (infants, toddlers, pre-school)
- Sensory programming for children on the autistic spectrum
- Children’s learning (family activities, Discovery!, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish)
You can learn more about our programs on the Programs tab of our website.