Our Westbank location is closed for repairs following water damage.
- Some of the collection has been moved to Laura’s Library, and some of it is inaccessible.
- Book returns are closed.
Current library services
- Drive-thru reserve pick up at Laura’s is now 11-6 NEW, Monday-Saturday. Please wear your mask at the drive-thru.
- Drive-thru book return at Laura’s is always open.
- Take home activities are available. Just ask at the drive-thru.
- Digital collection grows every week.
- Book bundles and print request services are available through Laura’s.
- Online programs are ongoing.
Never been to Laura’s? Here’s a quick video about our drive-thru.
If you have items checked out and normally return them to Westbank, you can help us and the community out by returning them to Laura’s Library. The drive-thru book drop is always open. This will help us shift some of the collection to Laura’s so it can be accessed by others. We do not charge overdue fees, so you can do this at your convenience. You may receive overdue notices, as these are automated by library software.
Reserving items You’ll notice the catalog looks a little different when you go to reserve items. Items which are inaccessible will show up without a shelf location, and they will not allow reserves to be placed. Items that show up in the WB column are Westbank books that have been moved to Laura’s and are being housed in the meeting room. These are reservable. All reserves must be picked up at Laura’s drive-thru.
Questions about your account? The best way to reach us is email.