Our Westbank location is completely closed while we do repairs following water damage. The collection is inaccessible.
If you have items checked out and normally return them to Westbank, you can help us and the community out by returning them to Laura’s Library. The drive-thru book drop is always open. This will help us shift some of the collection to Laura’s so it can be accessed by others.
Current library services
- Drive-thru reserve pick up at Laura’s is now 11-4, Monday-Saturday. Please wear your mask at the drive-thru.
- Drive-thru book return at Laura’s is always open.
- Take home activities are available. Just ask at the drive-thru.
- Digital collection grows every week.
- Book bundles and print request services are available through Laura’s.
- Online programs are ongoing.
Reserving items You’ll notice the catalog looks different when you go to reserve items. Items that are on the shelf at Laura’s look green, ready to be reserved and checked out. Items in pink were checked out from Laura’s and will presumably be returned there, so they can be reserved as well. Westbank materials are unavailable and don’t show up in the catalog unless they are returned to Laura’s.
Questions about your account?
- If you have items to return to Westbank, please return them to Laura’s. If you can’t make it there, just hang on to them till we call for them.
- If you returned items to Westbank recently, they may not have been checked in yet. We hope to get to them within the week. We do not charge overdue fees.
- If you have book bundles or reserved items at Westbank from before the freeze, they are unavailable. Because they are already checked out to you, some may come due before you are even able to pick them up. We’ll fix that when we can. We hope to move them over to Laura’s in a week or so when we are sure they are dry.
- Another concern? The best way to reach us is email.